Nov 8, 2011

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979

     It's a beautiful fall day in southern Louisiana of course in Louisiana that means something quite different what it means elsewhere in the country. Here it is in November and I'm sitting outside were writing this in shorts and T-shirt enjoying a clear sunny 80° day. A perfect day to write a cigar review.  For this review I decided to sample a classic (some pun intended) the Don Pepin Garcia Cuban classic otherwise known as the Don Pepin Black Label.

    I enjoyed it quite well it was very flavorful but much of what I had heard of the Don Pepin Black was that it was a very very strong cigar and this example was not as strong as I expected. Now this example of the Don Pepin Black Label that has several years of age in the humidor, as you can see from the out-dated DPG label, so that strength has had the opportunity to mellow. I enjoyed the cigar I think that this is a cigar that I would return to 
again in the very near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment