Nov 9, 2011

Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto


   The Alec Bradley Cigar Company has, in it's relatively short time, developed a reputation for producing some of the cigar industries most unique cigars. From the Alec Bradley Trilogy, originally a triangular pressed cigar, to the Tempus and the Family Blend, AB has produced cigars that have taken the cigar world by storm. This year at the IPCPR trade show Alec Bradley unveiled its new creation to the public. The Black Market.


 

   I am very fortunate to have an outstanding brick and mortar tobacconist a mere hour drive from my home. Habana Port Cigar Merchants and their exceptional selection has allowed me to sample many recent releases and when I came across the Black Market in their well stocked humidor I had to purchase one to enjoy and review.


    And enjoy I did! The Black Market is an exceptional smoking experience. It has easily earned its place among Alec Bradley's fine catalog of brands, and incidentally in my short list of favorite cigars this year. I would recommend this cigar to anyone looking for a unique smoke and I will most certainly smoke more of these myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment