Oct 19, 2011

Punch Champion

     The first thing most people notice about the Punch Champion is its unique shape.  Likened by many to a bowling pin, the shape of this little figurado makes smoking it an interesting experience.

     I thoroughly enjoyed the Punch Champion.  It is a outstanding cigar at a very good price.  When I can make the room in my meager cigar budget, I will be looking to purchase a full box of these incredible little figurados.

     This is the third Champion that I've had.  When I purchased the first from Habana Port Cigar Merchants earlier this year the owner, Luis, asked me to tell him what I thought about it after I had the chance to smoke it.  His request is what eventually led me to create this blog.  In effect, the Punch Champion and Habana Port are the reasons Expedition: Vitola! exists


No comments:

Post a Comment